BIC Euronova - Internacionalización
BIC Euronova has a strong European and International presence, powered by the European Commission and associated to the European BICs Network (EBN).
In its cooperation with foreign markets, BIC Euronova closely collaborates with entities and institutions, providing a wide range of services focused on the SMEs internationalization.
We partner with the National Association of Business Incubators of EEUU (InBIA) which is similar to BIC of Málaga and BIC Euronova as an international incubator of Soft Landing in order to help American companies to introduce themselves in the Spanish market.
- We inspire companies around the world to consider the opportunity for a global network of business centers that share resources and provide authorised services which foster opportunities for networking, innovation and growth.
- We collect information regarding legislation, subsidies, and supporting bodies for internationalization via telematic means and meetings with responsible bodies, ICEX, EXTENDA, etc.
- We develop a summary document of regulations, procedures, essential resources, benchmarks and information search.
- Diagnosis of the company and its export potential
- Situational analysis of the company
- SWOT analysis and conclusions
- We consider the centers in each country belonging to the EBN network and help our clients find the center most suitable for their individual needs.
- We establish a link between our clients and the officers of the foreign centers.