BIC Euronova - POWER2INNO
The general objective of the project is to engage in peer learning activities between three project partners to raise our competences for empowerment of small and micro companies’ for innovative entrepreneurship - for transition from production-oriented mentality to scouting for opportunities on global market and creating value for customers. The partners, participating in the POWER2INNO are: RDA Green Karst (lead partner), Tecnopolis Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico from Italy and BIC EURONOVA from Spain.
Specific objectives for the project:
• Transfer from traditional “I offer what I do” to advanced scouting of “opportunity on the market”
• Bottom-up work with entrepreneurs, methodologies for ideas creation, innovation management
• Inclusion of partners for realisation of ideas, value added chain, micro clustering
• Lean approach, market feed-back and use of IT tools
• Advanced financial instruments
• Internationalisation of business
• Implementation of three pilot projects
• Preparation of best practice materials and spill-over effects
• Jana Nadoh Bergoč, email@example.com, 05/721-22-48
• Marinka Petrc, firstname.lastname@example.org, 05/721-22-33
The project is financed by the European Commission, programme Horizon 2020.